Show Me Your Hands - (Where People are Helping People)  BELIEVE  John 20:27
RSS

Recent Posts

Castle Point Community = "Bearing One Another’s Burdens"
Theme song
No one is greater than the other- "WE ARE ONE IN THE LORD"
Bear one another's burdens
Update for "Volunteers in Dentistry"

Categories

Dear American Dentists:
Letter to Jesus
Military Ministry Day of Prayer
People all over this world
People In The World
SHOW ME your hands.....
Volunteers In Dentistry
powered by

My Blog

Americans young and old:

Thank you for coming together in Missouri our SHOW ME state on July 31,2011 at the library; Middendort - Kredell branch 2750 HWY K 63368  1:30PM - 4:30PM

Thank you for your help with SHOW ME your hands create thank you cards for our Missouri National Guard who are now serving our Country in Afghanistan.  Thank you for honoring our State name and show our support by giving the solders a home made thank you card.

SHOW ME your hands was proud  to receive your creativity that your hands made at 1:30PM - 4:30PM we were anxious for you to SHOW "US" your hands!! :>)

Thank YOU......  "SHOW ME your hands"

FYI....  Show Me your hands did not hear of any reply from the military receiving  over 200 home made thank you cards.  So...  Show me your hands called the postal service and had the package tracked.  It was told to us that the package arrived about two weeks ago and is sitting on a desk in Afghanistan.  We will let you know when they hand the cards to each solder.

Letter to Missouri National Guard
Letter to Missouri National Guard
This is a copy of the letter that was sent with all the home made thank you cards.
United States Postal
Receipt
United States Postal

12 Comments to SHOW ME your hands in creating... "Thank you cards" for our Missouri National Guard who are in Afghanistan:

Comments RSS
felicia J. Dennis on Friday, September 09, 2011 3:34 PM
I wish there was a way for us to post pictures and comments on your website. The only down fall would be that like facebook someone may say something that not everyone agrees with. But if you didn't allow them to post until approved that would work and then you could approve or deny comments on this website! just a thought. I was trying to post a very sweet poster and I can't!
Reply to comment

Thomas C. Twin II on Friday, September 09, 2011 7:18 PM
Dear Felicia, I am very new at all this website stuff. I don't know how to do much. I tried to put music, the song "Put a little love in your heart" for the home page and I can't seem to do it. I tried to post the map of the (Stop Heroin Rally) and I can't do that. I do however, have a board that lets me approve or deny comments. I can view the poster and scan it in for all eyes to see. Please send it through the e-mail... thomasctwin2@yahoo.com Thank you for all your help! Many Thanks, Thomas

Patti on Friday, January 20, 2012 11:50 AM
It was told to us that the Militaries Contact Person handed the thank you cards out to each soldier wanting one in Afghanistan, on their Christmas celebration. Whooah! Whooah! Thank you everyone who made this happen. Thank you for putting a smile on a soldiers face for Christmas.
Reply to comment

replica omega on Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:48 PM

annonymous on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:40 AM
good post
Reply to comment

help with assignments on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:07 AM
Wao what a fabulous celebration.I liked your post.Its been so long that I also celebrated my birthday in such amazing way.Thanks for sharing you joys with us.
Reply to comment

Czech on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:46 AM
He cheated on you and now he's hoping to cheat on his new g/f with you. I don't like to stereotype but I guess the adage, "once a cheater always a cheater" does apply to SOME. Good Luck!
Reply to comment

cat6 plenum on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:41 AM
This blog is charismatic and magnetic in its features and contours. This gives a great opportunity to secure your maintenance in the mainstreaming rung in the new era and wrappers all the pitfalls of life for securing one's life
Reply to comment

repliche orologi on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:09 AM
Not all clients of our written work benefit require A+ papers, so they can indicate what capability level they need in their papers.
Reply to comment

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 02, 2019 7:50 PM
Reply to comment

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:48 AM
Reply to comment

drama wiki on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:43 AM
Much obliged for this incredible post, i discover it exceptionally fascinating and extremely well thoroughly considered and set up together. I anticipate perusing your work later on
Reply to comment