RSS

Recent Posts

Castle Point Community = "Bearing One Another’s Burdens"
Theme song
No one is greater than the other- "WE ARE ONE IN THE LORD"
Bear one another's burdens
Update for "Volunteers in Dentistry"

Categories

Dear American Dentists:
Letter to Jesus
Military Ministry Day of Prayer
People all over this world
People In The World
SHOW ME your hands.....
Volunteers In Dentistry
powered by

My Blog

"COME," help build the; "NEW JERUSALEM!"

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
The Youngbloods - Get Together
First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to UMG for allowing this product! ............THANK YOU UMG!..............This tune was recorded by the Youngbloods in the 60's. Get Togethe...

8 Comments to "COME," help build the; "NEW JERUSALEM!":

Comments RSS
Thomas C. Twin II on Monday, October 10, 2011 12:44 PM
People, do you think we could all get together and rebuild "THE NEW JERUSALEM?" Ezekiel 42:15-20 and Revelation 11:1-2 tells us in great detail on how to rebuild this. (Just as in the days of NOAH we are given complete directions on how it must be done.) COME PEOPLE, LET US SHOW OUR GOD THE WORKS OF OUR HANDS...... PLEASE, COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW ... "YOU ARE THE KEY!"
Reply to comment

felicia on Friday, October 14, 2011 8:14 PM
I believe, checking out the scripture you suggested above now!

Thomas C. Twin II on Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:11 AM
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THE PEOPLE TO HELP! I have been doing my best to tell the people that it is "CHRIST IN YOU" (HIS PEOPLE) Christ who lives in you/us people is what is our God's riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles: Which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27 The Epistle of Paul the Apostle tells us.... Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent. I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27 Just as in the days of NOAH so shall it be in the days of the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ! The people will do what they want and they shall die because they kept the life for themselves and not give the life that was given to them by God. They did not give it back to our God through loving thy neighbor and love one another as Jesus has done for us as to lay down ones life for the good of all man kind! I hope, Gods children don't have to hear the cries of the wicked like Noah and his family had to hear. We love everyone just as Noah did. We are all one spirit in Christ Jesus. When Jesus hurts in his heart, we do in ours. We are one in Him, with Him, in union with the Most Holy Spirit. Amen.
Reply to comment

https://eliteassignmenthelp.com/ on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:34 AM
I'm so happy to find your post just the place for me, beautiful, spacious and well built. the location is also very attractive. A well written post with all the required information thanks mate.
Reply to comment

ben on Sunday, February 9, 2020 9:05 AM
great
Reply to comment

essayswriting.org reviews on Monday, March 2, 2020 10:13 PM
People need to be encouraged more to donate to charities or non-government organizations that aim to help other people. I donate as much as I can on my salary and I also give some of my spare time participating for charity events in my community. People need other people. This cliche is never more true than now. In the capitalist world we live in, it is still possible to care for the welfare of one another. Our journey should not be solely on the pursuit of wealth or personal gain. Our life journey is made more meaningful when we aim to be make a difference in other people's lives.
Reply to comment

Smith on Monday, June 1, 2020 3:49 AM
This blog is very helpful for every visitor. I really impressed your written style. I will come back to the website to read your blogs. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Get strong and durable tarpaulin covers
Reply to comment

David on Monday, June 1, 2020 7:50 AM
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. automatic driving lessons Birmingham
Reply to comment