Show Me Your Hands - (Where People are Helping People)  BELIEVE  John 20:27
RSS

Recent Posts

Castle Point Community = "Bearing One Another’s Burdens"
Theme song
No one is greater than the other- "WE ARE ONE IN THE LORD"
Bear one another's burdens
Update for "Volunteers in Dentistry"

Categories

Dear American Dentists:
Letter to Jesus
Military Ministry Day of Prayer
People all over this world
People In The World
SHOW ME your hands.....
Volunteers In Dentistry
powered by

My Blog

Bear one another's burdens

Many of us came together and did what was told to us.....

Galatians 6:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

November 1, 2014

We gathered together in O'Fallon, Missouri and walked to a young girls home who stood up for her bus driver last year on Halloween (October 31. 2013)  Our home town hero stood up in front of the other students on the bus and corrected the troublesome students who was disrupting the whole bus. Our hero acknowledge the bus driver, she thanked the bus driver for what the bus driver did and was doing to handle the situation telling the bus driver that it was not her fault for the troubled students behavior.

We are so thankful for our O'Fallon, Missouri Hero!!!!  We celebrated  the year anniversary with a parade in honor of our town hero....

We thank you Brittany for bearing one and the others burdens

Thank YOU Brittany for Pushing For Positive Peer Influence in our home town in honor of  the Fort Zumwalt School District!!!!!

7 Comments to Bear one another's burdens:

Comments RSS
Felicia on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:55 AM
Wow, I love all the pictures that you added. I am also blessed to be a Show me your hands volunteer. I have searched many other websites lately and this one is truly inspiring. The only thing that I think would make it better is more pictures or a photo gallery. I love seeing people help people and even if my memory fades, I can be reminded of great happenings within our local communities through the pictures. They say pictures are worth a thousand words and last longer. Thank you for this site and all your love for people, Especially your desire to bring people to our Heavenly Father.
Reply to comment

russhessays.com on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:46 AM
Well, if you do not want to bear the burden of others, you should do something about it. We should be more like Brittany who bore one and the others burdens and kept pushing for positive peer influence. It is great that someone like her can stand up for herself. We should not be afraid to speak for ourselves, especially when we know that we are on the right track. This is just like Jesus Christ, who stood for us and died on the cross.

https://www.magicreviews.org/superiorpapers-com-review/ on Monday, January 14, 2019 10:09 AM
I think bearing one another's burden is a sign that we should still have faith in humanity. There are a lot of people out there that would do anything just to help. Not all are selfish, if lucky, you can still find someone who could take a bullet for you. I am not saying that someone has to take responsibility for you, but you are lucky if there is. Do not lose faith in humanity, there is still hope. Change is constant, people will change.

writing services uk on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:07 AM
On my sister’s birthday she was asked me for the gift of big bear to her and as she is my best sister ever I has been promised for that. Interim her birthday time I will buy the bear to give the surprise gift and she will happy to get that bear as she want too much.
Reply to comment

lin on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:26 PM
nice
Reply to comment

best essays on Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:53 PM
These bears are so cute! And they can keep you motivated too! I love it.
Reply to comment

sam on Monday, March 18, 2019 3:46 AM
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up. eRegistration Forms
Reply to comment